filters
State:
City:
Product:

Heights Finance - Worst experience with an unprofessional attitude

i have but i get a attitude from *** an since i have already posted my comment i do need to change something and that is when it asked me how much i want i should have put 55,000 dollars instead of 3,000
Show

Heights Finance - I was threatended by the supevisor a few months back saying that they were going to sue me if i did not pay a total amount of 130.00 by December 31

i have been threatened by heights finance saying that if i don't pay them 130.00 by December 31st they will sue me to try and get 825.00 from me. my opinion is that the only reason why they only want peoples money by way of auto pay is so when the customer that goes through them and asks for help and requests for history of payments that the customer makes is denied. Sarcastic
  • I did not like

Heights Finance - Good way to lower credit score

hook you on a check in the mail, then after paying on time and extra, a mailing saying you are able to borrow more, come to local office, after there they first check credit report that just at that moment lowers your score 10 points, and if you are self employed DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME,
  • Lie to you

Heights Finance - SCAM ALERT

I was informed in writing on 10/16 telling me I couldn’t use electronic funds any longer due to payment didn’t come out on time. On the next payment date I paid in full in the office and have receipt for it. They are now saying I owe them another 25 dollars for NSF. I try to call and answering machine is always “full”. I’ve rmailed twice w/ no response! This out fit is crooked as they come!!
1.1
#1402088
Show

Heights Finance - Don't think to much of them right now.

I would have thought after over three years of never being late on a payment that I could have refinanced or got a loan for $1500. Just on my payment history. Guess not.
2.3
Reply to reviews
My girlfriend just paid off a loan from them that she got a few years back. Nickled and dimed her in shady ways to make an unfavorable loan downright terrible. Interest rate was high but then they sneak things in there that make it more profitable for them. - sold her...

Yes they do, terrible company!

Reply to reviews
i responded to a mailer in december of 2017 to borrow $1541. i was apprehensive with a rate of 35.9%, but i called the local office with the intention of using the funds for only a couple of months --- i was assured that paying extra principal would reduce my...
  • Misrepresentation of services

Heights Finance - Online payment

I'm trying to set up online payment for my account but it's not letting me
Show

Heights Finance in Elizabethtown, Kentucky - Can't look at the account online for my balance

I had a returned check by accident, they blocked my account where i could look at my balance. I cannot even get my balance owed they have my account where i can't get it. They constantly call me and i feel like i am being harrassed over making my payments when i make my payments. I would NOT reccomend anyone bkrrow money from these people.

Contact Heights Finance

(800) 510-4620

Heights Finance Products and Services

Similar to Heights Finance

Show

Heights Finance - You pay more than it’s worth in the end will never use then

Just wish I never want borrowed money from them they sent me statmenr say I my balance was 200 when I went to pay it off it was 400 something do to interest they said wow
1.2