Interest Rate

The manager Ted at the Madison, WI location is the most unprofessional, biased, contradicting person I have ever encountered in my life!He has nothing at all positive to say, I had to jump through loops and it was so difficult to even loan with them to begin with, I have never defaulted on my loan or became delinquent or even a late payment!

I will soon be paying off my loan and never using this business again until there is BETTER MANAGEMENT! If you are going to talk down and try and belittle people then the financial lending business is not for you! This is exactly what this manager Ted does. I am not sure if he is following policy and procedure or basing things solely off of his discretion!

I asked him that question and first it was policy and procedure and when I asked for written proof...well "some of it is based off of his discretion"...or possibly discrimination in my opinion..I've seen some really good reviews and I'm really wondering why my experience wasn't at all like that?!The staff are nice and professional but the manager is HORRIBLE!!!

Review about: Heights Finance Manager.

Had an Experience with Heights Finance?

Comments

Janesville, Wisconsin, United States #1343822

What do you feel he was discriminating against? Can you be more specific on what it is this manager did that has you so upset?